- To preserve the Constitutional Rights of the citizens of the U.S.A., by limiting government; constraining government spending and taxation; and advancing a free market economy.
- Excessive Government
- Individuals’ Constitutional Rights
- Free Market Economy
Objective and Goals
- Objective: Motivate and enable the citizens for informed participation in the electoral process
- Conduct public events to allow citizens to gather and speak out on our Core Issues
- Educate the public on our Core Issues